Dr. Pandey received his initial medical education in India from Patna Medical College. After completing a Master of Surgery program in General Surgery from Patna University, India, his subsequent training in the United Kingdom earned him FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow. He completed his urological residency training at University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS.
Dr. Pandey has worked as Attending Physician at La Paz Regional Medical Center, Parker, AZ, St. Mary’s Hospital, Leonardtown, MD and Western Maryland Regional Medical Center, Cumberland, MD.
Dr. Pandey is actively engaged in scientific research and instrument designs. He has multiple scientific publications in various scientific journals of international repute to his credit. His work as main and co-author has been presented at several international scientific meetings in medicine and engineering. He has been a Peer Reviewer for scientific journals (Lasers in Surgery and Medicine and International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery) and annual meetings of Engineering & Urology Society. He has served as medical consultant to medical device industry and venture capital firms.
Dr. Pandey is Member of American Urological Association and Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
Patna Medical College
Patna, India, 1982
University of Mississippi
Jackson, MS, 1997
American Board of Urology 2000
Special Procedures & Techniques
Ureteroscopy & Retrograde
Areas of Specialization
General Urology, Urinary Stones, Female Urology, Urologic Oncology, Reconstructive Urology, Laparoscopy & Minimally Invasive Urological Procedures
Honors, Awards, and Appointments
- Member, American Urological Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Scientific publication cited in several prostate cancer guidelines:
- US Department of Health and Human Resources
- Singapore Ministry of Health Guidelines on Management of Prostate Cancer
- National Health Medical Research Council of Australia Guideline on Management of Localized Prostate Cancer
- Scientific publication screened, selected and commented on by expert physician editors for Year Book of Urology, 1996.